[TR] welding aluminum

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 10:56:15 MDT 2016

i have not used them.i dont know about stag grills.
i do know welding aluminum is a PIA to accomplish.we are welding aluminum all day every day here at my place of employment.and gas welding will be really tough.unless your a really good welder, and i mean really really good. take it to a shop.
Frank