[TR] Well I'll be.

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue May 17 19:51:52 MDT 2016

Got an email message this afternoon, almost deleted it, looked a bit
spammy.  Glad I read it.  It is from a guy working on a TR6.  Here's an
excerpt:

Anyway, I got to wondering if the engine was original.  So, I did a
little research on the numbers.  Turns out, the motor is not original.
I went to the UK TR Registry, with some questions about it.  Here is a
link to that thread:

http://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/56755-tr6-engine-number-quesiton/

So, then I got to wondering where the car is that my engine came from.
Did a search and came across this (from 2010):

http://www.team.net/html/6pack/2010-09/msg00022.html

It is indeed a small world.

mjb.