[TR] Triumph Dealership signs, double sided Carlisle Import Show Space G97

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Tue May 17 14:02:16 MDT 2016

Nice Pete.... I'm about 20 minutes from you (right near BWI)...figured
it would be better than you hauling them to Carlisle then me hauling
them right back home.... but now finding the pics.....   :-(  a bit
expensive for what they are. One side gone is bad enough but cracks to boot.

:-(

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com