[TR] TR3 Carpet Question

Stan Foster stan at redtr6.com
Mon May 16 14:08:01 MDT 2016

I'm pretty sure they need to butt up next to each other. I had to relocate the front clips on the firewall as the new carpets were not exactly the same as the old ones and the new carpet needed to go higher on the firewall to fit nicely.

[http://www.tr-register.co.uk/uploads/2015/10/26/Trim-9_1200x797.jpg]