[TR] TR3 Carpet Question

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Mon May 16 10:59:48 MDT 2016

I thought that too as both ends are finished off with binding, however, I
have about a ½” gap there.  If I do it that way, I think I will lay a piece
of black tape on the floor to keep the white from the car showing through
even a small space between the two pieces.  Currently I prefer the overlap,
but perhaps I am wrong on that account, given there was no front piece in
the original cars I suppose it is just a matter of individual preference.

Thanks,
Bill