[TR] TR 6 visors

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri May 13 10:31:17 MDT 2016

Joe,

I made my own visors when I restored my TR4. Three sides were sewn with
the seam inside and the 4th seam (facing the center) was sewn by hand
with the stitches showing. I used a very thick vinyl I got at Johans. I
used some very stiff poly foam for the insides. Original enough for me.
I guess I am lucky with my 72. The visors are in fine shape.

Bob