[TR] TR 6 visors

Joe Burlein floridatr6 at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 12 19:19:50 MDT 2016

The smoked ones sound cool but I am trying to stay original. But that brings up a question; does anyone know if exact reproductions are being made?  The last time I attempted to buy new the visors had one corner pressed flat. (Heritage I believe) L&R sides. Like the factory has stamped the inner corners for some reason.

Joe B
72 TR6