[TR] TR6 brake master cylinder

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 13:27:37 MDT 2016

I used Castrol GT LMA for  a couple years with no functional problems. The problem I wanted to solve was that it is wonderful paint remover.

I just got tired of repainting my engine bay when things leaked. But leaking was not the fluids fault it was the consequences of my bad wrenching that I didn’t like.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)