[TR] TR6 brake master cylinder

Creig Houghtaling creig555 at live.com
Sat Mar 26 17:36:17 MDT 2016

Just got a TR6. The brake MC was leaking. I bought a rebuild kit and rebuilt it today. Put it back in the car and it leaked worse than before. The MC is relatively new, so I have come to the conclusion it is an after market unit and my rebuild kit was for an original MC.

So now I am in the market for a new master cylinder. I have a friend with a TR6 after market MC that is about a year old and it is leaking too. I think maybe there are some bad after market master cylinders out there.

Does anybody have any advice on how to find a good one?

Creig
St Louis MO