[TR] insurance

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Tue Mar 22 12:46:29 MDT 2016

I've been in 4 car accidents, in 2 of them, I was hit by somebody with no
insurance.  In a 3rd, in which my Morgan +4 was totaled, the insurance
limits carried by the other driver were inadequate to cover the damages.

You don't carry the insurance for yourself - you are insuring yourself
against the other guy.

Additionally, if you don't have "uninsured - underinsured" protection, I
would highly recommend it.

If not for this, I'd have been out of pocket about 150k in these instances.
More if anybody had been seriously hurt.

Always remember - you can't get blood out of a turnip.

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711