[TR] insurance

Pete Arakelian arakelianp at mossmotors.com
Tue Mar 22 12:33:18 MDT 2016

All this talk of insurance, collector policies, and agreed value got me thinking about who is liable.  If someone hits my car, are they not liable for damages?  What does it matter what my insurance says, it is their insurance and personal worth which would/should pay the damages to my car.  Even if their insurance had a limit, why is that my problem?   If their insurance company wants to total my car, can I not refuse the offer and demand payment of damages from either the company or the individual?

Peter Arakelian