[TR] Insurance question

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Mar 20 12:05:40 MDT 2016

I have Hagerty Ins, they are always helpful with questions.  Rates seemed to be about the same as others for similar coverage.

When I lost my TR3 to fire last year they paid the agreed amount without hesitation.   Wish I could say the same for my homeowners policy that covered the contents.  ISTR they don't care as much about when/where you are driving as much as the mileage, I think my limit is 2,000.

Sent from my VIC-64