[TR] Group 44 DVD by John Clancy Productions

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Sun Mar 13 20:19:09 MDT 2016

that website below - should be www.triumphdvd.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Alexander
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 11:51 AM
To: Listserv Triumph ; Triumph 6 Pack
Subject: [TR] Group 44 DVD by John Clancy Productions

> Triumph Listers,

Brief, somewhat commercial message.

We are, once again, ordering in a batch of DVDs in support of John Clancy's
brilliant efforts, in capturing the history of our cars.

> The Group 44 Story.   58 minutes of interviews and historic footage. 30
> more minutes of bonus footage is also included.
>
> This one is an American Masterpiece of Racing British Cars in America.
>
> See trailer on www.triumphdvd.uk.co   Other titles can be ordered, if
> there is interest.  They are listed on our website.  The-vintage-racer.com

Orders can be paid for by PayPal or credit card on our site.

Be sure to look at the trailer. It's worth the trip by itself.

If you wish, you can order easily by going directly thru John Clancy.

Thanks,