[TR] TR6 Stromberg question

Creig Houghtaling creig555 at live.com
Sat Mar 12 20:18:49 MST 2016

Good point.  I pulled the carbs for about the 4th time today to check the float levels.  On previous rebuilds, I found that making the mold lines parallel to the bottom edge would make the lowest point between 16 & 17 mm. What I learned today is that everything on the lower level of the floats can be adjusted to be between 16 & 17 mm. When all of the bottom surface is between 15 & 16, the mold line isn't parallel any more. Thanks Peter!