[TR] TR6 Advance Conversion

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:25:56 MST 2016

Since there won't be significant air flow, the hole just needs to be "big
enough".  All that moves is the volume of the displacement in the vacuum
chamber -  a couple of ccs?

Having said that, a hole that's too small will introduce some lag into the
operation - but I would think anything over 3/32" or so would be plenty.
If you're curious, you can start here

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/bern.html

for the governing physics, and do a proper calculation.  Have fun!

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.