[TR] Computer Fun

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Jun 8 23:34:54 MDT 2016

Hoyt Duff wrote:
> You should consider one of the BSDs, like FreeBSD. It's not too big a
> leap from Linux if you are very familiar with that OS. Running actual
> services is essentially the same.

I spent many years as a sys admin or whatever with the University of
Utah Computer Science department. You know, one of the first 5 sites on
the net. We had a long history with Berkeley, I've probably forgotten
more about BSD than I should admit. FreeBSD is a strong possibility,
will keep the lists informed of progress.

mjb.