[TR] Computer Fun

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:19:13 MDT 2016

You should consider one of the BSDs, like FreeBSD. It's not too big a
leap from Linux if you are very familiar with that OS. Running actual
services is essentially the same.

Actually though, OpenBSD is supposed to be the most secure, but you
might have to eventually deal with Theo de Raadt. 8(

For just a mailserver/webserver, you should really look at the BSDs.

--
Hoyt