[TR] Duh

John Summers rivers2hills at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 22:14:34 MDT 2016

If I only had a brain I wouldn't have sent three posts. The BIG question:  How much should it cost to replace the $59.00 fork or the stupid pin, knowing that the transmissionhas to come out and go back in?  Heck, today I was parkedacross the street from a body shop and could see a Porscheready for paint.  I went in the office and asked for a price- not engine bay or other hidden places.  $3,000   !!!!As the man said, this isn't Maaco.  I replied, $3,000 will buy a lot of sandpaper and spray cans.Not really,,,,,I have a spray gun and compressor, AND two DVDs on how to do it.