[TR] Rust and transmission

John Summers rivers2hills at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 21:24:34 MDT 2016

I'm not proud.  My TR6 has RUST.  And it hasn't been out of the driveway in months.Won't go into gear.  Gonna post some pictures.  One is the hole in the floor, followedby my solution for that.  Then, if I can locate the picture, the odd piece that came out of the transmission when I wasn't quick enough with my hose to the gear oil.  That piece ofround stock type metal Is maybe 5/8" long and a little over 1/4".  Somebody mentionedit could have come from the release fork or the pin.  Otherwise known as item 7 & 8 in the clutch section of the Moss catalog.