[TR] triumph transmissions

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 10:55:34 MDT 2016

hi Joeand thank you.i had originally planed to cast or machine my own bell-housing for my TR3. cost became a big issue, so i abandoned that. had the 3d model all ready to go!
but there is a supplier in Australia who sells the bell housing for around 500.00 US back when i bought mine.
all the other stuff i can machine myself, flywheel, slave cylinder adapter, pilot bushing etc
i managed to build my own for less than 1000.00 and my prop shaft solution was far better than any i have seen.
so i take it your telling me my TR3 bell housing will bolt up to the GT6 block?
Frank