[TR] triumph transmissions

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:30:36 MDT 2016

Frank -

I haven't done anything like this but I'll comment anyway...

The flanges on later gearboxes were thicker (and thus had more strength) so
I think you would want to go with those.

You do realize that the TR bell housing & gearbox case are all one casting
so (I presume) you're looking at cutting and welding to make a bolt-up bell
housing for the Toyota box?  There are, of course, kits for all this.

Geo