[TR] 57 bullet starter question

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:29:09 MDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Bob Labuz <yellowtr at adelphia.net> wrote:

...the pinion/bendix assembly but it wont slide off. Removed the outside
> split washer. no problem. Removed the drive pinion by removing the large
> split washer. no problem. But there is a what seems to be a pressed on
> sleeve in a grove that will not allow the internal bendix assembly move
> out. How is this small pressed washer/sleeve removed?

Bob -

I know I've done this several times but it has been too long to remember -
so I went to Google for a pic of the parts.  As you note, the Moss drawing
seemed incomplete but I found this (from a familiar source):

http://www.triumphexp.com/phorum/read.php?6,1298700

Consider that peg [E] - I do not recall it but looks like something that,
if present, would need to come out.

Geo