[TR] TR3 Temperature

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 05:47:57 MST 2016

On 1/20/16 10:44 PM, Loumetelko at aol.com wrote:
> Must add that the radiator is flushed and fluid is changed every
> spring.  Also note that below the sixties, the 2 and I refuse to
> venture from the garage!
That's interesting.  There is a fellow here in Flagstaff who has the
same affliction. Weather starts to cool down and his TR3, TR6 & MGTD get
mothballed for the winter.

My TR3 is willing to come out and prowl the roads anytime the road is
dry.  I own a good jacket, gloves and cap.  On the other hand it is
hydrophobic and doesn't want to come out when there is rain, snow or ice
on the streets.  Probably a reaction to not having a garage during the
first decade I owned it.  It was rebuilt on the dirt under a tarp
shelter and lived under that shelter for a decade before getting the
comfort of a garage.

TeriAnn