[TR] hydraulic jack recommendadtions

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 08:49:31 MST 2016

Jeremiah;

I use the handles on mine for tweaking the position of the jack, as needed.
I also use blocks/planks of wood, as needed, on the jack lifting pad, to
lift
the car from an alternative location giving more room, where needed, in
anticipation of where the jack stands will need to be located....

Cheers,

Dave