[TR] Nisonger Instrument Repair

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sat Jan 16 12:12:39 MST 2016

I happen to use Mo-Ma on a nearly monthly basis. Joey, the new owner,
worked for Margaret for 18 years before her passing. Joey does high
dollar cars because he does them well, but to
say he won't do lesser cars is totally incorrect..
Dave

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/