[TR] WTB a TR-3

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Sat Jan 9 14:31:55 MST 2016

On 1/9/2016 1:58 PM, Jonas Payne wrote:
> According to My "illustrated Triumph Buyers Guide"
>
> TR2 was rated at 90 BHP
>
> TR3 was rated at 95 BHP until somewhere shortly after TS13046
>
> TR3 was rated at 100 BHP
>
> TR3B/TR4 was rated at 100 BHP or 105 BHP depending on the source.  The
> aforementioned book says 100 BHP.  (apparently TR4 was available as a 2.0L
> or 2.2L?)

I think all the TR4s were listed as 2138cc.  IIRC, the factory manuals
listed TR4s as 100 bhp, while the TR4As were listed as 104 bhp, which
was attributed to a minor cam profile tweak and the change in exhaust
manifolding.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....