[TR] WTB a TR-3

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Sat Jan 9 13:58:23 MST 2016

According to My "illustrated Triumph Buyers Guide"

TR2 was rated at 90 BHP

TR3 was rated at 95 BHP until somewhere shortly after TS13046

TR3 was rated at 100 BHP

TR3B/TR4 was rated at 100 BHP or 105 BHP depending on the source.  The
aforementioned book says 100 BHP.  (apparently TR4 was available as a 2.0L
or 2.2L?)

I have some period advertisements here that advertise a TR3 at 110 BHP.

Didn't mean to start WWIII, it was just my observation that I couldn't tell
the difference in power between a TR3 and a TR3 B.

Apparently it is because there isn't one.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711