[TR] WTB a TR-3

Kerry G Stanley kstanley44 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 7 18:10:40 MST 2016

Hi all,  thanks for the feedback on this TR3B.  I did call today and the owner (or actually a friend of the owner) did admit to a fair amount of rust.  He sent several additional pictures -  in one it shows a very large hole in the trunk at the wheel well showing quite a bit of road below!!  Engine seized.  Has been under cover for 35yrs.  He claimed to have a $7600 offer.  I have no plans on pursuing.

Thanks all.

Kerry