[TR] WTB a TR-3

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Thu Jan 7 15:29:23 MST 2016

There is a black TR3B for sale here in Las Vegas if anybody is looking for one.

It is an original owner car, the guy bought it for his college graduation present to himself.

I’ve seen it and have some photos

I’d be happy to send them along to anybody interested

Fair warning - The guy seems to think it is worth about 3x what it is because it’s a 1 owner car though……………

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711