[TR] Stag Windscreen

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:45:23 MST 2016

Thanks to all for your help.
I've discovered that TRF has five tinted windshields left over from the
shipment they brought over  a few (?) years ago. Priced at $320, plus maybe
$100 shipping and handling.  I also called Rimmers, where the list price is
$137 (today) but shipping brings that up to $432, and shipping from there
is a bit dodgier you'd think.
So I'm going to grab one from TRF while I can.
And next time we'll do it right!
John