[TR] Re; TR6 convertible top questions

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Feb 18 00:44:52 MST 2016

My top is usually down for most of the year but I do always put it up to go to VTR (it’s usually too hot for top down travel thousands of miles). Here’s a couple of pics of what I do to get it ready. Pile books and manuals on it to stretch it out.

And when the top is folded down I use a small rolled up fleece blanket to keep things cushioned and if the top is up then the wife has a blanket if she’s cold.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)