[TR] Re; TR6 convertible top questions

Dave Murphy roadwarriordave at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:26:26 MST 2016

Peter,
Thanks for you response.
Why do you say "it should be"(put up regularly)? I.e. did someone tell you that it's better for the tops if they spend most of their time in the raised position? I wonder if keeping my roof raised more often would have prevented my tops from becoming too narrow to reach the Velcro strips on the side rails.
I'm also wondering what I can do now to my "shrunk" Sunfast top so it will again reach the Velcro on the side rails.
-Dave Murphy