[TR] Subject: Re: TR6 convertible top questions

Creig Houghtaling creig555 at live.com
Sun Feb 14 21:37:25 MST 2016

Dave,

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond.  This is the kind of information that makes this list so valuable!  I suspected that the snaps connection to the rear deck was incorrect.  Being an original owner, you have given me conclusive proof that is a fact.  Thanks for the comments about the canvas too.  Good things to consider.

Creig