[TR] TR6 convertible top questions

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 14 12:07:54 MST 2016

Creig,

I doubt Triumph changed the top attachment for the 76 year since it was
their last. My 72 is attached with that steel bar/plate that is bolted
to the body. Top cannot be removed without removing those bolts. Sounds
like this is a TR4 or 4A setup. How does it attach to the windshield?
Same as on a 6?

Bob