[TR] New hood

Joe Simcoe joe.simcoe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 15:53:39 MST 2016

Bryan, (and anyone else)

  I have a number a new, in the box items from an abandoned restoration of a TR6 - I have a hood (top) with reflective stripe purchased from TRF.  If you are interested in an save you a few bucks as I have been holding onto this stuff way too long.

  I also have a couple if tonneau covers, dash pads a carpet set, and some other trim pieces .. To be honest I don't know what all I have.

  If anyone is looking for mostly non-mechanical parts let me know.

Joe Simcoe (I haven't been on here in a LONG time)
Joe.simcoe at gmail.com

PS - I also have a new in box set of SU Carbs that I would like to part with.

Sent from my iPad