[TR] TR4A Soft Top Installation

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Dec 30 06:50:57 MST 2016

I am not an expert either, but used the information on the buckeye site and VTR http://vintagetriumphregister.org/maintenance/ (scroll down) to fit my TR250 top and it turned out fine. I actually like the VTR site better for this particular how to.  Basic instructions, do it on a warm sunny day, in the sun, find the side to side center of the top, start from that center in the back and work forward.  sidewalk chalk is your freind.

I think the main difference between the 4a and 250/6 top is the velcro seals on the sides, otherwise pretty similar.

Greg Lemon
TR250