[TR] STOLEN: 1957 Triumph TR3A #TS22126L

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 20:24:06 MST 2016

Problem is, it looks a lot like every other red TR3A. I forwarded the
original message to the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club members since we
are based in the San Francisco bay area and I've been asked for identifying
characteristics. Is there a license plate number, body damage, or something
unique that would cause one to call 911 instead of hearty thumbs up?

Bob