[TR] Non-TR Head Gasket Question

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 10:55:10 MST 2016

Always a good idea to carry a length of wire with alligator clips on both
ends. In a failure such as you describe, clip one end to the battery, the
other to the battery side of the coil. If the car runs, you've isolated the
problem to ignition switch, ammeter, and whatever else could be in the way,
plus you can drive home.
Just a thought,
Bob