[TR] What wiring harness do I need?

pdqtr6 at comcast.net pdqtr6 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 06:28:31 MDT 2016

>From The Roadster Factory's catalog: "Main Wiring Harness, including the wiring for the dash and the front of the car." "Body Wiring Harness; includes the wiring for the rear of the car, from the L.H. front door post back."

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bryan Loy" <paradisemusicnc at gmail.com>
To: "Triumphs" <triumphs at autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:44:56 PM
Subject: [TR] What wiring harness do I need?

Hello the list, I hope everyone is well. I have some pretty rotten wiring on my '71 TR6, and I think I would like to replace it w/all new, and save a lot of electrical headaches.
My question is this. What is the difference between a main wiring harness and a body wiring harness, besides price? TIA
Bryan
1971 TR6

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html