[TR] Dynalite alternator

Allan Stults acstults at hushmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:25:38 MDT 2016

Randall,

I would also like to know the brand of H4 LEDs you are using.

Thanks,

Allan

On 8/17/2016 at 4:47 PM, "Roger Elliott"  wrote:

	What brand of LEDs H4 are you using?  And are you satisfied that
 they give out as much light in a similar pattern as halogens?

	Thanks,

	Roger
     On 8/17/2016 9:00 AM,       tr3driver at ca.rr.com wrote:
         On 16 Aug 2016 4:14 p.m., Geo Hahn          wrote:

         > I've used LED H4s for about 1½ years and the heat has not
       been an issue so far (no failure or degradation).

	Wow, has it been that long? Guess it has!

	Anyway, I've also been running LED headlights longer         than Geo
has, with no apparent problems with heat. I have the         ones with
an active cooling fan  so that should help.
         I'm also running the original 19 amp generator, plus an
electric         radiator fan.
         My battery does wind up a bit down if I drive a long time in
LA         rush hour traffic after dark (so low rpm with both fan &
     headlights on), but so far it has always started and recharged
     in the morning.

	I have no information on the Dynalite, but Tony might         be a
bit biased as he is involved in the sale of those         electronic
control boxes for the original generator. In other         words, he
is a competitor.

	-- Randall
	** triumphs at autox.team.net ** Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive Forums: