[TR] TR4 Rear Axle Question

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:47:35 MDT 2016

That's been the feedback. I did see wire listed in factory parts manual. Folks have mentioned a diagonal cut on the thin side of the buffer then use the wire to secure.   Thanks so much.  I am getting motivated again to get the car done.  Six years and counting.....   Jim Henningsen

Sent from my iPhone