[TR] Stag quit at speed

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 13:39:48 MDT 2016

Can’t decide if that was a typo, Freudian, or just accurate J.   If the battery is good and just charged, I would think it would run for more than a few minutes before quitting.  Anyway, if you have a multimeter you can test the battery and the alternator – Google for youtube videos for how to do it, pretty easy.  Here’s’ one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGB6ZEjGm7Q   I think most auto parts stores will also check for free, but that does mean removing it.   BTW, I had a similar problem with my Toyota Highlander. Came out of COSTCO and everything was dead, not a peep. Slammed the back hatch and it started, made it home with no problem and then I tightened the battery terminals and haven’t had an issue since. Sometimes it’s the simplest things.

Bob