[TR] Stag quit at speed

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 12:49:02 MDT 2016

Or... could be your battery needs to be replaced.  You may want to do (or
get) a load test - any auto parts place can do this.

If a battery is reading 8 volts it will probably have a hard time coming
back from that.  The mere fact that you can charge a battery back up to
reading 12V does not prove it is okay.

Geo