[TR] clubs that help

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Tue Aug 2 18:15:08 MDT 2016

The Red River Triumph Club does that.  we are Dallas/Fort Worth.  most
recently we pulled the engine on a stag.  in the past we have pulled and
installed a number engines (including an MGB), and even had a day long event
with members coming and going where we dismantled, bagged, and labeled an
entire car.  we have a member who has been waffling about having his car
dismantled.  it needs to be restored and we are trying to get him to commit
to that first step!