[TR] winter storage

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Apr 29 14:41:14 MDT 2016

Thanks to all who replied - most of which chose to reply 1:1.

The fieldd seems split evenly between fill it versus leave empty or drain -
but, like Bill, everyone agrees with using stabilizer.

I actually do use stabilizer - I think it's called Sta-bil - but obviously
something deteriorated over the winter in my case.

Andrew