[TR] A type O/D leak - operating lever

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Thu Apr 28 19:22:01 MDT 2016

yes, just be careful not to drift the keeper pin all the way out.
Difficult to re-insert. Not impossible. Can squeeze it back in with
channel lock style pliers. Not much swing room for a hammer..

DaveP

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/