[TR] The story (drags on) continues

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 08:39:12 MDT 2016

Randall's list is, of course, excellent.  One more thing you might try --

Have someone closely watch the fluid reservoir as the clutch pedal is
depressed.  Does the level stay the same (it should)?  Or does it rise
slightly?  The latter may indicate that the small seal on the end of the MC
piston configuration is not sealing properly.

That is probably not the problem but only takes a moment to check and, I
think, would account for what you're getting (or not getting).

I agree on finding an old car for daily transport -- Florida (like Arizona)
probably has many little old ladies/widows who are getting rid of the car.
Ideally a low miles, common, unpopular model.  Buick Regals seem to be the
ubiquitous retiree car here but any 10+ year old sedan not popular with
kids (who seem to like Civics) should be appropriate.

Geo