[TR] snaps

Allen Hess allenhess at mgcarclub.com
Fri Apr 8 16:38:42 MDT 2016

George, yours is correct (well, the same as mine) and the rear seat must lift up the same as the carpet does so that the bulkhead trim can be lifted to stow the top bows underneath. The same snaps are on the door tops to secure the tonneau, various places on the floor to secure the carpet and probably a few other places.

Moss # is 226-800 page 101 spring/summer 2016. I see that the catalog shows the door top/tonneau snaps attached with pop rivets but mine are screws, a 1963 that I've had since '67.
Allen
Sent from my iPad