[TR] how to remove a stuck wire wheel

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:47:59 MDT 2016

Since you mention the wrench you have I wonder -- is it that the nut won't
loosen?  or is the nut off and the splines won't free up from the hub?

A 2-foot wrench sounds like a lot of torque available but I have had
knock-off nuts that would not budge with me jumping on a 4-foot pipe (broke
the breaker bar).  Sometimes you have to hammer a bit (I use a 6# lead
hammer) then apply wrench force.

Geo