[TR] TR3A steering help

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Sep 29 14:55:02 MDT 2015

Apart from the usual suspects, steering gearbox and tie rod ends, I found a lot of slop in the Idler arm and it’s corresponding base/socket on the off side.  In your Moss catalog, page 44, it is item 65 & 67.  Of course, it is real handy if you can get it up on an alignment lift and give everything a good shake.

Good luck,
Bill
TS30800L